- Hunsberger, L. M. (2020). A Preliminary Study of Genre in the Xreading Data of Four Skills I Students. Kyushu Sangyo University Language Education and Research Center Journal.
- Hunsberger, L. M. (2020). Creating Great PowerPoint and Keynote Presentations and Teaching Students to do the Same. Kyushu Sangyo University Computing and Networking Center Journal, 39. 80 – 90.
- Hunsberger, L. M. (2021). Re-thinking Presentation Design Together [Invited workshop]. MCALL SIG Session, Korea TESOL International Conference, Korea.
- Endicott, J. E., Yin, J. Hunsberger, L. M., Fortowsky, S., Lumsden, S., (2021). Opening Night Panel + Q and A Session [Invited panel discussion; online]. Korea TESOL International Conference, Korea.
- Hunsberger, L. M. (2020). An Anthropological Look at Jamaica – How Its Inhabitants Influenced Its Culture [Invited, remote lecture]. Hokkaido University, Japan
- Hunsberger, L. M. (2020). Design Ideas for Fun and Effective PowerPoint and Keynote Presentations for Distance Education and the Social Distancing Classroom [Invited, online workshop]. Korea TESOL Gangwon Chapter, Korea.
- Hunsberger, L. M. (2020). Creative Uses of PowerPoint and Keynote in the Techni-Capable EFL Classroom [Online conference presentation]. Korea TESOL National Conference, Korea.
- Barker, L. M., Hunsberger III, J.D. (2019). Multimodal Input and Spaced Repetition Software [Poster presentation]. JALT National Conference, Japan.
- Barker, L. M. (2019). ‘Getting Creative with PowerPoint & Keynote’ [Conference workshop]. Technology in Teaching, JALT National Conference, Japan.
- Barker, L. M., Hunsberger III, J.D. (2019). Multimodal Input and Memorisation Techniques — Drawing Connections Between Multimodal and Spaced Repetition Software [Conference presentation]. JALT CALL Conference, Japan.
- Sojo University Teaching and Learning Forum (JALT, NanKyu Chapter – 2018): 'Taking PowerPoint and Keynote to the Next Level'
- Kyushu University's Conference on Language, Society, and Culture in Kyushu (2017): 'The Case of Jamaican Creole'
- Society for Caribbean Linguistics 21st Biennial Conference (2016) 'An Examination of Guyanese Kari’na Morphophonology'
- The Japanese Association for Language Education and Technology Symposium (2015): 'Teaching PowerPoint Presentation Skills to Low-level, Senior High School Students'
- JET Fukuoka Skills Development Conference (2014): ‘Art & Technology in the EFL Classroom’
- Korea TESOL
- Member at large, JALT Teacher Development SIG – 2021
- Publicity Officer, JALT Nankyu Chapter – 2020 – present
- Publicity Officer, JALT Teacher Development SIG – 2018 – 2020