- Ogawa, Y., & Hase, R. (2015). Institutional challenges for a voluntary-basis language learning advising program. Studies in Self-Access Learning Journal, 6(1), 97-111.
- Ogawa, Y., & Inoue, S. (2015). Relationship between Japanese EFL learners' learning attitude and demotivational factors. ThaiTESOL Journal,1(28), 93-115.
- Otani, M., & Ogawa, Y. (2015) Japanese EFL Learners’ Expressions of Thanks and Disagreement. The 2014 Pan-SIG Proceedings, 155-164.
- Teacher and Student Perceptions of Demotivators. The 43rd Annual JALT International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning, Nov. 17-20, 2017. Tsukuba, Japan.
- Demotivators of High and Low Proficiency Students. The 25th Annual Korea TESOL International Conference, Oct. 21-22, 2017. Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, South Korea.
- Empowering Students Metacognitive Awareness through Language Learning Advising. The 36th Thailand TESOL International Conference, Jan. 29-30, 2016. Khon Kaen, Thailand.
- EFL Freshmen University Students’ Learning Beliefs. JALT PanSIG Conference, May. 16-17, 2015. Kobe, Japan.
- Relationship between Japanese EFL Learners’ Learning Attitude and Demotivational Factors. The 37th Thailand TESOL International Conference, Jan. 29-31, 2015. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Japanese EFL Learners’ Expressions of Thanks and Disagreement. JALT PanSIG Conference, May. 10-11, 2014. Miyazaki, Japan.
- An International Understanding Approach to EFL. The 39th Annual JALT International Conference, Oct. 25-28, 2013. Kobe, Japan.
- The Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT)
- The Japan Association for Self-Access Learning (JASAL)
- The Japan Association of College English Teachers Kyushu-Okinawa Chapter