- Paton, S.M., Howarth, M., & Cameron, A. (in press). Test-taking strategy instruction for Part 3 of the TOEIC Bridge. Shiken, 2.
- Bovee, N. & Cameron, A. (2015). iPad-based classroom activities and grammar tests under development at the LERC. Language Education and Research Center Journal, 10, 71-82. 3.
- Cameron, A. (2015). Building an app for cross-script priming experiments: A closer look at touchscreen timer accuracy. Vocabulary Education & Research Bulletin Volume 4 Issue 1. 4.
- Stewart, J. & Cameron, A. (2015). Initial Validation of a Machine-Scoreable Listening Transcription Test. Language Education and Research Center Journal, 10, 64-70. 5.
- Cameron, A (2014). Cross-Prime: A Smartphone App for Psycholinguistic Testing. Vocabulary Education & Research Bulletin Volume 3 Issue 2. 6.
- Cameron, A. & Gibson, A. (2013). Visual Word Recognition in Japanese Learners of English: Evidence from Response Time Tests. Kyushu Sangyo University Language Education and Research Center Journal, 8. 7.
- Cameron, A., & Gibson, A. (2013). Visual word recognition: A temporal representation of English L2 proficiency in Japanese-English bilinguals. Vocabulary Education & Research Bulletin Volume 2 Issue 2, Fall 2013.
- Alex Cameron; Eric J. Miller; Jeffrey Stewart; Simon Wilkins; 大薗修一; 川嶋真由美; 保家信太郎; 與古光 宏. Beginner Course for the TOEIC Bridge Test. http://www.shohakusha.com/detail.php?id=b0000000691&free=cameron&key_m=1
- Alex Cameron; Eric J. Miller; Jeffrey Stewart; Simon Wilkins; 大薗修一; 川嶋真由美; 保家信太郎; 與古光 宏. Intermediate Course for the TOEIC Bridge Test. http://www.shohakusha.com/detail.php?id=b0000000692&free=cameron&key_m=1
- Cameron, A. & Anderson, C.J. (2014). Top 2000 – A Vocabulary Workbook: Y1S1,Y1S2,Y2S1,Y2S2. (KSU In-house publication).
- Using nonwords to study visual word recognition in English L2 learners. Poster presented at EuroSLA Conference, Jyväskylä, Finland, Aug 24-27, 2016. 2.
- A smartphone app to measure L2 visual word recognition times. Oral presentation at EuroCALL Conference, Padova, Italy, August 26-29, 2015. 3.
- Building an app to study bilingual lexical processing. Oral presentation at JaltCALL Conference, Fukuoka, Japan, June 5-7, 2015. 4.
- A Paperless Final Exam with iPads. Poster presented at JaltCALL Conference Poster Presentation: Cameron & Bovee. Aug 26-29, 2015. Fukuoka, Japan.
- A psycholinguistic experiment for smartphones: Measuring aspects of language proficiency with Japanese-English bilinguals. Paper presented at 12th International Asia TEFL Conference, Aug. 28-30, 2014. Kuching, Malaysia.
- Cross-Prime: Developing A Smartphone App for Psycholinguistic Testing. Poster presented at JALT Vocabulary Symposium. June 14, 2014. Fukuoka, Japan.
- Masked priming with different-script bilinguals of Japanese and English: Further evidence that phonology is integrated. Poster presented at the 4th International Conference on Foreign Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics (FLTAL). May 9-10, 2014. Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Monash Alumni
- Golden Key International Honour Society